
Jaron had a wonderful two year old birthday! I was very sad all day because I really didn't want him to turn two. But...... life must go on. After the boys went to school I loaded Shay and Jaron in the car and off we went to Aunt Gina's. After an uneventful hour long drive we finally arrived. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and going on a fun filled expedition to Walmart! I know we live an EXCITING life!!!! Then back to Aunt Gina's for some more play time before we headed home. Jaron and Shaylee slept the whole way home, thank heavens!
For dinner we decided to go to IKEA because Jaron loves mashed potatoes and meatballs. We had a yummy dinner then headed home to open presents and eat cupcakes and icecream. All in all it was a wonderful day that Jaron really enjoyed!










14 comments:
Cute cupcakes!!
The cupcakes turned out cute!
Love the pic of the bball cupcakes and the mitt! What a cute little guy!
The cupcakes turned out cute even though you were stressed trying to get them done!!
I love the picture with the scowl! He is definitely a two-year old!
Way cute pics. I love your cupcakes- you are so creative. Isn't it hard having your baby grow up? They all seem to do that.
Way cute! Isn't it so hard to see your baby turn two? Gosh they grow up so fast!
Loved the cupcakes!
Cute little boy and adorable cupcakes. Looks like fun!
It was good to spend part of the day with you. Looks like it was a fun birthday celebration. Happy Birthday Jaron!
He is so adorable! SAD that he is two :( the time flies... I love the cupcakes, super cute!
CUTE cupcakes!! So sad that our babies are two!!
Can't believe he is 2! What a cutie! And I would say that I love the cupcakes but...I think you already know!
Love the cupcakes! For Steven's first b-day I did a baseball glove cake with a baseball cupcake! Looks similiar! Glad he likes his gifts!
Cute idea to do the cupcakes. He looks like he had a great birthday.
Post a Comment