Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FUN RUN!!!!

On May 30th, I ran in the annual Starlight run in downtown Portland with a group of my friends. This is the second year I've run it and even though it was blazing hot, I did much better this year. That's what happens when you're prepared! Like last year we dressed as bees and this year we decided to throw out Bit o honeys at the kiddos along the parade route. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed going for desert afterward! My ice cream was yummy!


In the middle of our run!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm proud of you!! That takes a lote of stamina. BTW you look darling!

Emily said...

Seriously, Steph -
Since when did you start exercising? If I remember correctly, you avoided exercise at pretty much all cost in college! It's like we've switched! I was surprised when you gave me some ideas on when to fit it in, but I didn't say anything then, but now, a race! Holy cow!

Kim said...

You guys look so cute!!!