Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Baby Shower

On January 12th my friends, Julie and Nicole threw me a baby shower. They did a great job and I had such fun seeing all the cute baby girl things everyone so generously gave to Maycee. I told Shaylee she could come so that she and mommy could have some bonding time. She got all prettied up and then told me, "Mom, just call me Princess Shaylee!" So she was princess Shaylee for the rest of the night. She loved showing all the baby things to her primary teacher from last year.

I am so grateful for such good friends who take care of me and are so willing to help me out or throw me a party! :) Thank you everyone for all the fabulous gifts. Maycee is one lucky little girl.




The table of goodies






Kirse-the present recorder


Shaylee the Princess







Thanks Nic for a great shower!


Friends


Julie you did awesome! Loved it!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Princess Shaylee looks beautiful!!

Gina said...

Looks like it was a fun party. I have a gift for you, I'll bring it on Friday. I've been excited to give it to you. I think it turned out so cute.

great grandma phelon said...

Beautiful Stephanie, beautiful friends, Princess Shaylee.