Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Goal

I decided to get serious about losing my baby weight two weeks ago.  Since then I have lost 6 lbs.  The first five came off super fast, but it has taken over a week to lose that last pound, so I was a bit frustrated today.  I decided to put my goal on here, so I have people to answer to in hopes that I would be able to push through the frustrating moments.  So here is my goal.  I want to lose 20 more pounds by the end of June when I go to Utah.  So, I have three months to do this and will report my successes every other week.  GO ME!!!!!

11 comments:

Emily said...

You go girl!!! I know you can do it!! :)

Cindy said...

Those 20lbs don't stand a chance!! I'm betting on you! Love to you!

Zanny said...

Good luck! You'll do great and you are such a sweet and beautiful girl. I'm loving these latest pictures of your cute baby! She's so snuggly!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! You can definitely do it! We can lose our baby weight together. :)

Carrie said...

You can come work out with me... I have been going 7 weeks now and it is so hard. I do weight videos at home every morning and they KILL ME! Good Luck, I know you'll do it. Macey is still so little. It took me about 4-7 months to get there.

Gina said...

As long as the numbers on the scale are heading in the right direction I wouldn't worry too much about the time frame. It took me 4 1/2 months to lose the first 20 pounds and then a year to lose the next 20 pounds. The more you lose the harder it gets to lose. I've been working more on slow and steady and making a lifestyle change that I can hopefully stick with, so it doesn't gradually come back.

The Morgans said...

You can totally do it! I have seen you do it before :)

Anonymous said...

you have so much more motivation than me! i just can't get my act together to lose the baby weight. i can't stop making cookies and eating ice cream all the time! thats amazing that you've lost 6 lbs so far, you can do it!

cjdustin said...

Good luck! you can do it!

Kendall said...

Ugh baby weight! I hate it. Good luck...you can totally do it.

great grandma phelon said...

I have faith in you Stephanie. You will do it.