So, I really wanted a onesie dress for Maycee, like my friend has for her baby. It is so cute and different. I asked my sister if she could make me one. I chose out the fabric and when I visited her yesterday, she went to town on it. It wasn't quite done when I left, so she kept and this is a picture she posted on her blog. We cut the fabric a little small, so it didn't gather as much as the dress we were looking at, but I LOVE how it turned out. I am going to decorate the top with some rolled roses with my extra fabric. She is going to make me another one with some other fabric I bought and this one will be more gathered. I am actually really happy about the mistake because it turned out so cute and now I can have two dresses that will look quite different. Thank you Gina, you're the best! :)
Family Picture
Saturday, March 12, 2011
My sister is awesome!
She made me this:


So, I really wanted a onesie dress for Maycee, like my friend has for her baby. It is so cute and different. I asked my sister if she could make me one. I chose out the fabric and when I visited her yesterday, she went to town on it. It wasn't quite done when I left, so she kept and this is a picture she posted on her blog. We cut the fabric a little small, so it didn't gather as much as the dress we were looking at, but I LOVE how it turned out. I am going to decorate the top with some rolled roses with my extra fabric. She is going to make me another one with some other fabric I bought and this one will be more gathered. I am actually really happy about the mistake because it turned out so cute and now I can have two dresses that will look quite different. Thank you Gina, you're the best! :)
So, I really wanted a onesie dress for Maycee, like my friend has for her baby. It is so cute and different. I asked my sister if she could make me one. I chose out the fabric and when I visited her yesterday, she went to town on it. It wasn't quite done when I left, so she kept and this is a picture she posted on her blog. We cut the fabric a little small, so it didn't gather as much as the dress we were looking at, but I LOVE how it turned out. I am going to decorate the top with some rolled roses with my extra fabric. She is going to make me another one with some other fabric I bought and this one will be more gathered. I am actually really happy about the mistake because it turned out so cute and now I can have two dresses that will look quite different. Thank you Gina, you're the best! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So adorable! I'll have to have Mom help me make one for Jilly! The fabric is so cute!
Such a cute idea.
That is really cute and what a great idea. I really like it.
Post a Comment