Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random Pictures of Maycee

Here are some pictures of Maycee that have been taken over the last few weeks.

Maycee with her friend S and Shaylee's friend H

Maycee sleeping with her big brother Brandon

Cute girl!



Maycee at six weeks

I found this picture on my camera when I was downloading pictures.
I am guessing it was taken by Brandon.  I love how he posed her
 on a blanket just like I do.  He is such a proud big brother.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I think that's probably Maycee with her big brother Brandon not shaylee-lol, j/k!! Cute pics

great grandma phelon said...

She is such a happy and contented baby.

Carrie said...

She is a cutie. Those days go by so quickly.... enjoy, as you already know.

Carrie said...

She is a cutie. Those days go by so quickly.... enjoy, as you already know.