Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaron!

My little man turned four on April 27th!  I seriously can't believe he is four!  This little guy was my baby for so long, I never thought this time would come.  Jaron is such a great kid!  I adore him and love all his energy.  On Jaron's birthday, it was my turn to have his preschool group, so I turned preschool day into his very first friends party.  Since he had just seen Shaylee have her party, he was so excited to have one of his own.  We let him invite his preschool buddies and two other friends over for the party.  I had to keep it small, since I was doing the party on my own.  The kids had a great time.  They decorated their take home bags, and then spent the rest of the time playing games and adding fun things to their bags.  We played Hot potato, but with a wrapped present instead of a ball, they played Bingo, musical chairs and all kinds of other fun games.  When the kids and Pete got home, we went out to McDonald's for his bday dinner and then did presents and ice cream.  It was a great day and we had a good time celebrating our four years with this little man!

Opening presents
He does goofy faces now instead of smiling for the camera
Jaron and Brenna
Brenna, Maddy and Ashton
Ashton and Dylan
Rowan and Caleb
Eating cupcakes!
Now that's a nice smile!
Cupcake tower!
Blowing out his candles!

Here are a few things about Jaron at four:
He weighs in at 32 lbs. (15 %)
His height is 3 feet 2.5 in. (12%)
He is a small guy, hopefully one day he will grow!

Jaron still loves balls and sports.
He is also obsessed with Cars, Star Wars and trains.
He loves to play with Kenyon's galactic heroes, much to Kenyon's dismay!
He still takes regular naps.
He sleeps with Shaylee because he is scared to sleep in a room by himself
He is still terrified of spiders and bugs in general.
He has the cutest smile around.  I love his little grin.
He is shy until he gets comfortable in a situation.
He adores his blanky (deedee) and he sucks his thumb.  He is our little Linus.
He is a momma's boy.
He is Shaylee's shadow, and has recently become obsessed with going wherever she goes including walking over to Maddie's by himself without me knowing.  I was shocked since he is not usually very adventurous. 
He adores Maycee and wants to be by her whenever he can.  He is always right in her face.
We adore our sweet little man and are so happy to have him in our family!
We love you Jaron, Happy fourth Birthday!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet boy! I am happy to hear that he loves your new baby. Hopefully Jensen will feel the same way about ours!

Debbie said...

Love you Jaron!

Carrie said...

Already 4!