Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Maycee Summer is FOUR months old!

Okay, that was the fastest four months EVER!  I can't believe she is four months old already, it makes me a bit sad, but she is at such a fun age that I am just loving her!  Maycee at four months loves to smile and laugh at anyone who will spend the time to pull faces at her or talk to her.  If you smile at her, she will smile back.  She is pretty easy going about anyone holding her unless she is tired or hungry.  She usually loves to have her siblings around, but every now and then they get to be a bit much for her!

I took her to the doctor on Monday and he said she is very healthy, happy and engaging with lots of personality!  Yeah, I already knew that!  :)  She weighed in at 12 lbs. 8 oz. and she is 24 inches long.  She is little but not too little!  She is just getting out of her 0-3 month clothes and is just now getting into her 3-6 month clothes and she is wearing a size 1 diaper.  She got her first tooth on Monday, May 23rd.  I tried to tell her she was just too little for a tooth, but she just smiled drooled and that tooth remained where it was!  She can sit for about 10 seconds before she folds in half.  She hasn't rolled over, but I am terrible at putting her on her tummy for tummy time.  She sleeps in her crib in her own room and usually sleeps from 8 to 5/6.  She then eats and then goes back to sleep immediately until about 8:30.  She really is just a dream baby.   I just adore this baby girl and love every moment I get with her.  Happy four months baby!!!!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

happy 4 months Maycee!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Time has gone by fast...she is such a cutie!! She looks like Shaylee in these pictures! :) Seriously a CUTIE Steph!!

jrushing said...

I can't believe it either!!! You were very detailed in your post! I need to take better notes!

Carrie said...

She is growing to fast. She is SO ADORABLE!!!