Our school has so many end of the year events, it is CRAZY!!! I was so busy every day and I didn't even go on any field trips, or field days. I didn't take pictures of everything, but here is what I have...
Kenyon's Cultural Event:
Kenyon did Ireland for his culture to research. This is a culminating activity of their research project that they started in January. They started their day by parading around the school. They were supposed to dress in their culture, but Kenyon would only put on the Ireland t-shirt. Then they shared their projects with everyone. They ended their cultural event with a potluck feast. It was super yummy. Kenyon's contribution was chocolate dipped short bread cookies. They were delish!
Brandon's recorder concert:
Brandon has been practicing his recorder for months upon months! They get to pass off songs and then get certain colored "belts". Kind of like karate. Brandon made it all the way to black belt. He did a great job and loved it!
Shaylee's Kindergarten sing:
Like I said, Shaylee's teacher is just fantastic and she and the other
kindergarten teachers had the kids all meet every week and learn
different songs throughout the year. They sang color songs and other
fun songs. At the end of the year they sang their songs for their
parents. It was SO cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment