Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Last Day of School

June 16th was the last day of school for my kids this year.  All the kids had great teachers and wonderful years.  We were sad to say goodbye to the teachers, but since we were immediately heading to Utah after I picked them up on that last day, the kids were so excited to see their grandparents that it took some of the sadness of the end of the year away. 

Brandon's teachers this year were Mrs. Molenaar (his home teacher) and Mrs. Williams.  They are a great team and we were so sad to learn that Mrs. Molenaar was retiring after the end of this year.  She was such a great teacher with lots of enthusiasm and a great love of teaching.  She adored Brandon and often told me what a special little boy he is.  I must agree, we are blessed to have this sweet boy as our first born.

Mrs.Molenaar


Mrs. Williams

Kenyon's teachers this year were the same as Brandon's last year just swapped.  Brandon's home teacher was Mrs. O'Neil and Kenyon's was Mrs. Ensley.  Both of them are great teachers and we were happy to have them two years in a row. 

Mrs. Ensley


Mrs. O'Neil

Shaylee's teacher was Miss Price.  Miss Price has had all three of my kids for Kindergarten.  I adore her and think she is just wonderful and she gets better and better every year.  The year Brandon had her was her second year of teaching, so I noticed a huge improvement on her organizational skills from when Brandon had her.  We will definitely miss her this year, but I have high hopes that Jaron gets her next year.


Miss Price- I just love the cute cap and gown she made for the kids!
We are sad to say good bye to our teachers, but are excited for a fun summer ahead!

No comments: