On Monday, June 20th, we decided to go the Hill Air and Space Museum in Clearfield. It is a free museum with lots of big air planes and a great children's play area. When we got there we toured the planes outside and then went inside to see the planes in there and go to the children's play area. When we got in they told us that the play area was closed. So, we decided to go to the gift shop and then come back another day. I let each of the kids choose something for $3 at the store. Shaylee and Jaron each got a little plane, Brandon got a water bottle, Maycee got a cut pink camo binky and I can't remember what Kenyon got. I'll have to ask him!
 |
| Flying like planes- Annika, Jillian and Shaylee |
 |
| Boyscout salute and a goofy grin |
 |
| Maycee looking adorable! |
1 comment:
Not to get technical but it is actually in Roy not clearfield, lol!
Post a Comment