Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, August 29, 2011

Relaxing!

Going to Utah is just so much fun and relaxing for me.  I help my mom out and of course take care of my kids, but I am not in charge of the house, so it is a nice break for me.  We do a lot, but we also have days where we just hang out and enjoy each others company.  I didn't take many pictures on these days, but I do have some that Brandon.  Some of the things we did were, watch movies, play Wii, talk on the front porch, make hair accessories, run around the house and through the house (my kids, not me!!!) and eat yummy food.  The best thing about my parents' house is that it is very kid friendly.  My parents are all about their grandkids and I just love that. 

Some other things we did that I don't have pictures of are going to Park City shopping, girls night out with my sisters at the mall, eating Menchi's, and going to TARGET of course.  I just love my sisters and I am so glad that we are all such great friends. 

These are random pictures I found on the camera that were taken by Brandon

Maycee and mommy taking a nap
 
Mmmm peanut butter celery
 
My mom's piano

1 comment:

Debbie said...

love the first pic!!