Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Visiting Grandma!

So on Tuesday, June 21st, mom and I were watching Cindy's kids while she had a class she had attend.  We decided to take a lunch to Grandma's house and visit her with all the kids.  We had a great time being at Grandma's and chatting.  The kids loved playing with her marble track, which is THE favorite toy at her house.  I used to play with it when I was little.  She has had that toy forever and when we go there that is all my kids want to play with.  I was so glad to have that time with Grandma.  It was such a fun afternoon!

Grandma meeting Maycee for the first time

Playing the marble game with their cousin Jillian!
Playing with the marble game!
My Grandma with my kids!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, Jaron's face is hilarious in that last picture. Oh and who is that cute bald little girl in the red shirt? I think she needs a shout out too!!

Debbie said...

yep, they all love the marble toy or as Matthew used to call them "rambles".