Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eight months! WHAT?!




My baby turned 8 months old on September 20th.  It made me sad....  she is getting too big!  Maycee at eight months old is.... scooting all over the floor, getting on her knees and rocking back and forth- uh oh! I think we are in trouble!  She loves food and seems to like real food better than baby food.  She loves flavored rice like rice a roni, she loves to be held and definitely knows who feeds her!  When she is ready to eat she cries and cries for me.  She will just look at me with these sad little eyes and cry until I come get her.  She gets so excited and waves her arms up and down whenever anyone she knows is close by.  She is still so easy and just an absolute joy! 

Scooting

On her knees!  She'll be crawling soon!



Seriously!  Look at that smile!

3 comments:

Pete said...

What a cutie! I love her to pieces! I'm so glad I talked you into having her! :D

Ralina said...

She is so adorable and sweet. I can't believe it's been 8 months. That's cute she is getting up on her hands and knees, it's fun to watch the milestones they have.

Debbie said...

Wow, I almost didn't recognize that picture of her, she is getting so big!!