My daughter has a style all her own! She is very creative and likes to make her own outfits, no matter if they match or not. She really does not care what I think of her outfits. She is unique, that is for sure.
 |
| She came up with this beautiful outfit when my mom and dad were visiting | | | |
|
 |
| She also came up with all her poses by herself! My little model! |
 |
| She got her friend H to join her in her craziness! |
If I let
her, she would dress like this every day. As it is, she usually comes
home from school, church or wherever and changes into one of her
outlandish outfits. Gotta love this girl!
3 comments:
Love the outfits and the poses!! Shaylee is a fun girl!!
Ah, the fashionistas!
I am so glad to see that she is like my girls. I gave on buying them nice clothes because they refused to wear them the way I thought it should be worn.
Post a Comment