Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fireworks!

After we went to the pool we went back to Paul and Inger's showered and then had a yummy dinner at Los Hermanos, our favorite Mexican restaurant in Utah.  It was SO good!  After dinner we did fireworks with Paul, Dan, Joe and their families.  Pete set off all the fireworks and the kids had a great time watching them.  These are the last pictures I have of our trip to Utah.  We left just a few days after this.

Pete getting ready for the fireworks


The kids getting ready for the fireworks.

Makenna and Maycee!  Makenna was my little helper, she loved holding Maycee


Jaron watching the fireworks.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sorry but Joe Vera's is way better than Los Hermanos!!;)

Carrie said...

I am so glad I am not the only one trying to catch my blog up after a busy summer. I am half way there. You?