Her stats at one are 17 lbs. 3 oz (3%) and 28 in. (10%). She is my littlest at one. I will post everyone else's stats later when I get them.
Family Picture
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Maycee Turns ONE!
I already posted about her at one here. But, here is what we did on her one year birthday. We went out to dinner at IHOP on her birthday. She had eggs and pancakes, she LOVES pancakes. We then came home and opened her presents. She got a wagon, clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Summer, money from Grandma Phelon, a monkey hat, Little People van, and few other things. After presents we had cupcakes and ice cream. I made chocolate chip cupcakes and they turned out really good. I made them in pink and purple and then did some chocolate M's and 1's on them. She was so happy and excited about all the attention and it was a fun birthday.
Her stats at one are 17 lbs. 3 oz (3%) and 28 in. (10%). She is my littlest at one. I will post everyone else's stats later when I get them.
Her stats at one are 17 lbs. 3 oz (3%) and 28 in. (10%). She is my littlest at one. I will post everyone else's stats later when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment