It has been just over a year since I last posted about my weight loss journey. I am kind of at a stand still right now, so I am hoping that I can get some motivation going to get over this little hump. In the last year I have lost 22 pounds, my total goal is 40 pounds, so I have 18 more pounds to go. I have been at a stand still for probably the last four months. It is SOOO annoying! So starting Monday, I am going to exercise every day and CUT my calories. I am also going to drink LOTS of water. My goal is 5 pounds by Memorial Day. So doable and the 5 more by mid July when I go to Utah. I CAN do this! GO ME!!!!
 |
| These pictures are taken about nine months apart and I am 20 pounds lighter. |
2 comments:
You CAN do it! I found after Abby that if I went to bed just a little bit hungry, that's when I lost about a pound a week. Don't be starving, just a little hungry -- the kind of hunger that will go away if you don't think about it. Just think of hunger as a good thing -- hunger = lose weight! Good luck! I'll crack down on this in about a week and we can do it together!
Way to go!! You have done so well. Just keep doing all the painful stuff (squats, running, stretching, crunches.....!) and you will be there in no time!
Post a Comment