Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kenyon turns ten

My Kenyon turned ten on August 15th, we went to Bullwinkles Family Fun Center for his family celebration.  It was a lot of fun.  They had  and arcade, go carts, bumper boats, kids climbing area, a sky trail, and a lazer tag.  There is also miniature golf, but we didn't play that.  We had a great time, it was a really fun play center for the kids.  Kenyon had doughnuts instead of a cake!  YUMMY!

On Kenyon's tenth birthday, I am going to say ten things I love about Kenyon:

1) Kenyon is fun!  He is just a fun kid with a great sense of humor.
2) Kenyon is very caring.  He has a sensitive side that most people don't see.
3) Kenyon is a great big brother.  He plays Lego with Jaron all the time.
4) Kenyon is smart.  He works hard at school.
5) Kenyon is very creative.  He is always coming up with very interesting Lego contraptions.
6) Kenyon has become a great reader.  I love reading and I love seeing my kids pick up that great habit.
7) Kenyon has an awesome smile.
8) Kenyon is my little cook.  He is always willing to try to cook something for dinner.  He is a great Mac and Cheese maker.
9) Kenyon is goofy and silly and I love that he doesn't take life to seriously.
10) Kenyon has the most gorgeous red hair.  I wish it was mine.

I love this boy so much!  He has been so much fun for me to raise.  I adore his silliness, and his complete joy of life.


His birthday doughnut with ten candles

blowing them out

In the jungle gym

Shaylee playing in the jungle gym

There's my Maycee

Excited about his army knife from Grandma and Grandpa

Reading his card

His Mickey Mouse watch

Brandon being silly!

Can you tell he was excited for this gift?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the "doughnut cake"!!