Mom- until I became a mother, I never knew the sacrifices that you made for me, my sisters and brother. Now as a mother I am amazed at all you did for us. I have no idea how you were able to raise six kids, a lot of it on your own in different countries, where you didn't know the languages or customs. You are amazing. You are also the most amazing grandma and my kids adore you! Thanks so much for your love, support, and utter devotion to your kids! We always knew we were number one in your book! I love you with all my heart!

Kathy-another amazing woman who raised ten kids who are all such wonderful people. Thank you for being such a great mother to my husband and a great grandma to my kiddos. You raised a man who is my best friend, the love of my life. Thanks for always being there for him and giving us such loving support! I love you!
2 comments:
Those are nice tributes to mom and Pete's mom. I'm sure mom is going to love seeing her picture of your blog.
Thank you for you love and kind remarks. You are a super mother Stephanie. Pete you are a super dad. Your children are so well-behaved and wonderful. Thanks to both of you. They are really smart too.
I love you both and the children with all my hear.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom/ Grandma Phelon
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment