In the Kindergarten here the kids always have a Mother's day tea for their moms. I was able to go last year with Brandon and this year with Kenyon. Kenyon was so excited to show me all that he did for me. He wrote me a poem that he decorated and then I got this gorgeous hat that he made me. It was so much fun! The class sang us a song about mother's and then they served us cookies and punch. It was so cute to see how seriously he took my order and then got exactly what I wanted and served me! I loved it! He is such a sweet, funny and wonderful little boy. I am so grateful that I am his mommy!
Family Picture
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mother's Day Tea
In the Kindergarten here the kids always have a Mother's day tea for their moms. I was able to go last year with Brandon and this year with Kenyon. Kenyon was so excited to show me all that he did for me. He wrote me a poem that he decorated and then I got this gorgeous hat that he made me. It was so much fun! The class sang us a song about mother's and then they served us cookies and punch. It was so cute to see how seriously he took my order and then got exactly what I wanted and served me! I loved it! He is such a sweet, funny and wonderful little boy. I am so grateful that I am his mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the hat. It looked like it was lots of fun.
You should market that hat! It would sure keep the sun off, love it!
You are both sooo cute. It is neat that Kindergarten has a special program for Mom.
Lots of Love,
Grandma Phelon
Post a Comment