Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tag you're it!

I have been tagged by my two nieces, Liz and Kristy (and yes ladies technically I am your aunt even though we're all close to the same age)! :)

Here is Kristy's tag

7 Things about....Stephanie


1.I love to play board games. My favorites are Ticket to Ride and Puerto Rico. I also like Settlers of Catan, but it's really looooooooooooong!

2. I love to go shopping with friends! I especially love to go to Gymboree much to Pete's chagrin! Shaylee is always dressed to the nines!

3. I get up at 4:30 am to go to the gym 5-6 times a week! Thanks to my workout buddy, Amy! I've gotta lose this baby weight! :(

4.I love to talk on the phone when I'm cleaning, especially mopping the floor. I could relate to you on that one Kristy!

5. I love the Jazz! I am a basketball fan! It is so much fun to watch and play. Yes, even us short people can play basketball, too. My favorite all time player is John Stockton. I love Jeff Hornacek and Karl Malone, too. On this new team my favorite player is Ronnie Brewer. He is such a hustler! I'm so sad they didn't get to the Western Conference finals. Next year is their year!

6. I love my husband and children! I married the most awesome guy around! He puts up with my whining and temper and all my crap. He's fabulous! Really they should be at the number one position!

7.I hate math! It just goes right over my head! I had to study super hard to get decent grades in math.

Here is Liz's tag

Answer these 15 questions about yourself and tag five other people at the end of your post by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Joys
1. My Husband! and Children!
2. Going to Utah and spending time with my fam!
3. Baking (especially cookies)

Fears
1. Someone I love dying too soon :(
2. My children going astray
3. Heights!

Goals
1. Raising a righteous family
2. Getting my house organized from top to bottom
3. Reading the Book of Mormon by November (Stake Conference)

Obsessions/Collections
1. Shoes and purses (Pete thinks I have way too many of both!)
2. Shopping
3. Bow making

Random Facts About Me
1. I hate a dirty kitchen floor. I used to mop a couple times a week, but now that I have four kids it's more like once a week. But it drives me nuts until it's done.
2. I love being short! I know lots of short people don't, but I think it's fun!
3. I hate cooked fruit (i.e., fruit pies, cobblers, tarts, etc.)

I tag Gina. Aren't you glad you're my sister? I always tag you, Marci, Rebecca, Christie, and Melanie.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, I wish I knew you loved board games too. It would have been fun to play while we were there. We've been playing Princes of Florence a lot lately and Torres. So many fun games. Your blog is so cute. It's fun to see how your family is doing.

cjdustin said...

Thanks Stephanie I will get to work on my tag info!

Stacey said...

I learned some new things about you Stephanie. You do have lots of cute shoes (we even had the same pair once)...I hate dirty floors too. Shaylee is dressed to the 9's, but I already knew that....and you wake up REALLY early! When do you go to bed. I like to stay up laaaate, which makes waking early a lot harder than it used to be. Good for you!
And heck, your done having babies...and you look as fabulous as the day I met you!

great grandma phelon said...

I see you have some new games that I have not heard of. Are they as much fun as Ticket to Ride? Perhaps you will teach me to play the new ones next time I come to visit.

Lots of Love,

Mom Phelon