Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Pete!



Happy Birthday Pete! Today is Pete's thirty eighth birthday. He started his day by bringing cake to work to share with everyone there. He loves Costco carrot cake and no one else in our house appreciates it, so he brings it to work to share with those who will also enjoy it.

When he got home we had dinner and then went to Dairy Queen for icecream. We came home and had the rest of his carrot cake (I'm really not that lazy about making a cake, this was his choice) and opened presents. On Saturday he and I will go out to dinner and go see the Dark Knight. That will be fun.

On this day I just want to take the time to say how much I love and appreciate Pete for all the hard work he does for our family. He is truly a wonderful husband and a fantastic dad. August 27th is such a special day because it is the day that you graced this world with your presence. You are truly a special person and I am so glad that you are mine!








1 comment:

Allison said...

Happy birthday to Pete. That is my all-time favorite cake... yummy!