So, while I was there I took pictures of some of the buildings still there. A lot has been torn down to make room for the new houses that are now in the fields.
This is my grandma's house
My kids love my grandma's house, too. She has this really cool marble game that the kids just love to play with.
The marble game
While we were there I had my dad take pictures of the kids to put up in my family room.
We had a great time at my grandma's. I have always been close to her and I never see her as much as I should when I go to Utah. I always miss my grandpa when I go to my grandma's. He passed away in September of 1993, but I still really miss him. He was such a fun grandpa. He lived for his grandkids and he was so funny! He was a great man!
This wraps up our trip to Utah. We had a wonderful four weeks. Thanks mom and dad for having us for so looooong!
5 comments:
Love the kids pics! That is really neat that your Grandma still lives in the same place and that you got to spend time with her!
It was fun reliving memories with you at Grandma's house. I loved all the pictures, especially Grandma laughing as she was losing Jaron. I could just hear the sound of her laughter as I looked at the picture.
That is going to be so great to have those pics in your family room with a background that means so much. Beautiful kids! Tell Brandon Hi for me.
Hey tell your dad he does a great job with the camera. Great pictures of the kids.
These pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment