We got home from Utah at about 1:30 in the morning, so I was really tired. The first thing I thought as we pulled in was... this garage sure looks bigger. I get out and this is what I saw...
...shelves, shelves and more shelves! Containers organized and neatly stacked on the shelves. Food storage in the garage! Gardening items neatly organized. What I had left was containers and boxes stacked in the middle of my garage, so high they were teetering and on the verge of falling. A narrow area for me to pull the van in and squeeze out the door. My garage is HUGE! It's amazing what organization can do. (Sorry to all those neighbors who could hear my sweet husband's pounding at 2 am.)
Then I come in the house and open my fridge to get some water and this is what I see...
...Clean organized and all yucky leftovers thrown away. I had left a disgusting fridge with sticky spills and crumbs. I had wanted to clean it before I left, but I ran out of time! Never fear! Super Pete is here!
Then I go into the office because I could tell something had been done in there. And this is what I saw...
...Gorgeous, beautiful and organized. When I left you could barely walk in the office it was disorganized, cluttered and messy.
Thank you Pete! You're the best! It was such a relief to come home and know that three big projects are done and I don't have to worry about them any more.
By the way, he did these projects at like one or two in the morning because he had been working so late and he was working on Saturdays as well. He got very little sleep while I was gone. Poor guy!
3 comments:
That is so sweet! Evan said I shouldn't read other people's blogs anymore (it makes him look bad!)
Em
Wow do you think if I went on vacation Pete would do some organizing for me? Lucky girl!
I am so jealous at this moment! I probably shouldn't read any more, it may make me green!
Post a Comment