Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I will miss....



I will miss her sense of humor. I will miss her smiling face. I will miss her spirited personality. I will miss arguing with her. I will miss watching sports with her and hearing "tackle em, rip em apart, kill em"! I will miss hearing her swear! "Where the hell is Taco Bell, where the hell is Taco Bell"!
I will miss talking to her. I will miss giving her hugs. I will miss my grandma.

I love you grandma. Give em "heck" on the other side! Give grandpa a kiss. Thank you for being such a wonderful grandma!

September 7, 1923-November 5, 2008

9 comments:

Tyler said...

it was sudden ill miss her 2

Rebecca said...

I'm thinking of you!

Ashley said...

I am sorry to hear this. Loosing a grandparent is hard.

Ericka said...

I'm so sorry! I'll pray for your family.

Kelly said...

I forgot about all the great memories you have of grandma--like when she and grandpa were in VA and you guys argued over the vacuum or something... I will miss her too.

great grandma phelon said...

Much sympathy and love. She was a wonderful woman.

Hugs and Kisses.....Pete's Mom.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Emily said...

I'm sorry to hear that! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

jrushing said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. It is never easy. Let me know if I can do anything!

Zanny said...

Hi Steph! This is Suzanne, Cindy's sister in law. I found your blog through hers and it's been so nice to look at it. I'm sorry about the passing of your grandma - I know JUST how difficult that is. I thought all your words were lovely and your memories sweet.