Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mommy Tag


Kenyon was tagged by his cousin Eli to do this mommy tag. When Brandon heard Kenyon answering the questions he wanted to do it, too.

1. What is something mom always says to you? "No"
2. What makes mom happy? "Cleaning up my desk" I would think it would make me happy if he cleaned his desk, not me!
3. What makes mom sad? "Hitting my brothers and sister."
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Tickle me”
5. What was mom like as a child? "I don't know”
6. How old is your mom? "twenty three" That's a great age! Just flip that and he got it one!
7. How tall is your mom? “30 in.” HEEHEEHEE!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Clean” ????? I have to clean. Definitely not my favorite thing to do.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Go on the computer” Yep!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Being the best cleaner”
11. What is your mom really good at? "Cleaning"
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Trying to catch kids." So funny!
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Clean"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Broccoli" Yum!
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Cleaning my bedroom” What a goof!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A cartoon mommy"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Go on one on ones”
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We're both Phelons"
19. How are you and your mom different? "You're a girl and I'm a boy"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? “When you hug me.”

Kenyon tags Andrew, Alex and Evan

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Get busy!" This is my favorite saying.
2. What makes mom happy? "When you tell me something and I do it right away”
3. What makes mom sad? "When I don't listen."
4. How does mom make you laugh? "I don't know." I guess I never make him laugh! :(
5. What was mom like as a child? "You had glasses." Yes I did, but not until I was fourteen.
6. How old is your mom? "thirty-one" Close.
7. How tall is your mom? "9 feet!" One thinks I'm a giant, the other a midget
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Playing games like Ticket to Ride.”
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Clean”
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Making bows” Wouldn't that be nice!
11. What is your mom really good at? "Cleaning" Apparently I like clean a lot.
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Winning lots of games" How sad!
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Take care of us." and boy do I love it!
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "lasagna" Yum!
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When you help me.”
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Snow White, 'cause your hair." I guess because I have dark hair.
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Go on walks.”
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both argue." Oops! I guess I shouldn't argue so much!
19. How are you and your mom different? "You're an adult and I'm a kid."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? “Because you hug me.”

Brandon tags Shannon, Kolton and Matthew

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ooh, I'm going to have to ask Eli these questions!

Rebecca said...

This was so fun to read!

Gina said...

I'm working on the mommy tag. I've already asked the kids the questions.

You'll have to go check out Rochelle's blog. She got to go to a special VIP screening of the Twilight movie last night and gives her opinion on it. She doesn't go into a lot of detail, so I don't think it spoils it.