Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post! Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper of course! Gift bags on Christmas? How BORING!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I HATE needles everywhere from the real Christmas tree. It drives me NUTS!
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after New Years day.
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Nope.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My cabbage patch kid. Her name is Felicity Melaney and I thought it was the most beautiful name I'd ever heard!
7. Hardest person to buy for? PETE! I never know what to get him!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids. They always have something they want.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have three. We bought one two years ago that I LOVE. I had my eye on it for awhile and Pete bought it off ebay for me. It's the Jim Shore one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I LOVE Christmas. I really don't care what I get.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "It's a Wonderful Life". Pete and I watch it every Christmas Eve.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course! Usually just a neighbor gift. Not a family one. SORRY!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the yummy treats! Especially Fudge Meltaways
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love "Silent Night"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay home. It's too far to got to Utah anymore.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. DUH! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Ruldolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one Christmas present on Christmas Eve. That's a tradition passed down from my family. All the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People putting their lights out before Thanksgiving is over. I don't care if you put them on your house, just don't turn them on. Let's give Thanksgiving a little respect!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love snow flakes. They are all over my tree and banister.
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Ham, augratin potatoes, green beans, rolls, deviled eggs and layered dessert for dessert.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A trip. Just me and my husband. That will be for our tenth anniversary, though. I already have my present. A new camera and a new washer and dryer. And hopefully a new table in the next few weeks.
I tag........ Julie C (because you need a new post girl!), Cindy (because you never did my last tag!), Ericka (because you ALWAYS do my tags) and Rebecca (because I always like to hear what you have to say!)
4 comments:
Hooray for new washers and dryers!!!
WHAT?! I am such a dork? I guess I'll do it for you!
Whatever! You are so funny! BTW- the hat fits, Shay it is so cute!
Yay! I love blogs too! Now I am looking at your links to see other people from the ward I can "stalk". LOL
have a merry christmas!
Post a Comment