I must complain! Please forgive me! Yesterday was the day from ?*#@! It was Sunday I know, but it sucked! (Sorry mom!) When I woke up, I went to get Jaron his morning sippy of milk. I opened the fridge door and see red liquid EVERYWHERE! On the top, down the sides all over other contents of the fridge, behind the crisper drawer, even inside the light fixture! A pop can of Diet chocolate cherry Dr. Pepper exploded! (BTW-That soda is disgusting! I love Dr. Pepper, but that one is gross!) AAAAAHHHHHHH! I wanted to scream! I didn't. I calmly had Brandon get Pete and together we cleaned up the mess. Luckily, it was a fifth Sunday and so no morning meetings, otherwise I would have been doing it myself. YUCK! (One good thing is that my fridge is now cleaned)
Later that day I was getting Shaylee dressed for church and as I am putting on her dress I noticed that her dresser and table are COVERED in stamps! Keep in mind that her dresser and table are WHITE! Again I wanted to AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! This time I not so calmly tell Shay exactly what I think of her art work and proceed to clean it all off. When Pete asked her why she did it, she says, "Because mommy wouldn't help me clean my room!" What?! Did I make the mess? I don't think so! Ya little Stink!
After that I got to go to three hours of church with these darling children. Left Jaron screaming in nursery after sitting in there for twenty minutes. Surely everything will get better. Right? Not much else can go wrong.
Knock on wood. Jaron wakes up crying at 9:00. He's cold. So I get him all toasty and back to bed and then at 11:30 Brandon threw up. Yea! The cherry on top! I went to bed at 2 am and now I have a splitting head ache!
Complain, complain, complain sometimes you just gotta unload!
6 comments:
I am sooo sorry! That day really does take the cake... regurgitated apparently!
That is lovely.
Oh Honey.
So sorry for your bad day. Mine always seem to be Sundays too. I feel your pain about the white dresser. Faith was drawing with markers this week that bled through. And there is still paint from another art project she decided to do without asking that I shows through even when we paint over it. I wasn't happy when that happened.
It is nice to vent! I guess the good thing about bad days is that we appriciate the good ones right?
Oh Steph, I haven't read yours for several days, you're making me feel a little bit better about not being able to stand up or walk - actually, I can now, but I'm worried it won't last. Blogs are so much more funny when you really tell how you feel!
Post a Comment