Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kenyon's Field Trip


On February 11th, I went with Kenyon's class to downtown Portland to see the play "Click, Clack, Moo... Cows That Type". It was a cute production, but boy did I have a hard time keeping my eyes open in that dark room. After riding the bus with 40 screaming and jumping off the wall kids, the quiet dark of the theater was so nice my poor little eyes just kept closing. I just couldn't keep them open.


I like that they have the kids go to the theater. It was fun for them. They were all so excited. I was in charge of four kids... Kenyon, Bryson, Emma and ? oops, I can't remember the other little girls name. I guess I'm getting old. I love going on the field trips and being involved with the kids and of course my kids are always so excited to have me come.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds fun! That is one of my kids' favorite books!

Cindy said...

I agree! It is important to do stuff with your kids at school! It will be fun to go on a fieldtrip as a mom instead of a teacher!!

RSM Text Factor Gurus said...

Great pics...that sleeping in a quiet dark place reminds me of one other SPECIAL place I tend to get very, very sleepy.