Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where is Brandon?!

Last Wednesday night, Pete came home from playing basketball and went to check on the boys before we went to bed. He comes out of their room and says, "Where is Brandon?". In his room of course! Where else would he be at 11:00 PM? Nope, not in his bed. Huh? How weird is that? Where is he? Pete says, "I can see Kenyon's feet sticking out from under his bed, so I know he's there, but I can't see Brandon anywhere." He goes searching downstairs while I look in the toy room and closets and other places an eight year old may decide to curl up and go to sleep. Finally, I look under Kenyon's bed where Kenyon is and BINGO! there's Brandon sound asleep under Kenyon's bed. Unlike Kenyon you couldn't seem him from just looking at the bed. You actually had to get down and look all the way under.



Wow! Doesn't this look comfortable? I'm not quite sure what they were thinking, but when Brandon got up that morning, the first thing he said to me was, "Mom, I had the best nights sleep ever! Underneath Kenyon's bed is so comfortable!" Okay, whatever, to each his own. I personally would much rather sleep on the bed, but I'm not an eight year old boy either!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

So funny! I bet we would've loved it too when we were little!

Rebecca said...

What a fun party for them on a school night.

Kelly said...

It sounds like there is always some sort of action at your house! At least your children give you material to write about on your blog...

Nice red wall in the boys' room too by the way.

Deb said...

I'm laughing that he stayed there all night! Zach has put himself on the floor with his stuffed animals and I've always moved him. Next time, maybe I should leave him and see what happens! Under the bed though? too funny!

Debbie said...

I am glad my kids aren't the only ones with wierd sleeping habits! That was way funny!

Ralina said...

I would have been freaking out not finding my boy in his bed. That is too funny he was under the bed.

Allison said...

That is pretty funny. I love how he's all nice and tucked in. Who needs bunkbeds?