Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

My birthday was a week ago today on February 26th. As I get older, I don't really look forward to my birthday. So, when it does come, because it inevitably will, I try to make the most of it. My husband and friends are always really good about making it a special day for me. This year I got to share my happy day with the Cub Scouts Blue and Gold Banquet. That made my birthday extra special and exciting! (For those of you who don't know me so well, that was said with dripping sarcasm!)

I went to lunch with three of my very dear friends. We ate at Olive Garden which is my fave! It was so yummy! Thanks Karen, Nicole and Julie for taking me to my very favorite place. Then after Pete got home we quickly opened presents before heading out to the church for the banquet. We came home put kids in bed and that was my very exciting 33rd birthday. I know, I party WAY too much.


Luckily, Pete is a very sweet husband and so I celebrated my birthday all weekend. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, my other most favoritest place, on Saturday and then had friends over for cake and icecream on Sunday. Pete bought me the yummiest chocolate cake from Safeway. I'm not normally a cake lover, but this was SUPER good.


Thank you everyone for such a great birthday. I am very grateful for such a wonderful family and some very sweet friends.


This is my favorite present! Isn't it cute? I LOVE it!



5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Steph! I totally forgot! I'm glad it was a good one and that you got to spend it with the Cubs! Cute bedding, too!

Ev & I are going to DC for an early 10th anniv trip as well as I'll have my 33rd b-day there. How exciting! I can't wait! We're leaving he kids for 4 days with my parents. How strange!

teamZ said...

I didn't know you got new bedding; very cute!

Ericka said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Your bedding is WAY cute!

Deb said...

sounds like it was a good weekend! especially if you went to cheesecake factory! my favorite!!!

Ralina said...

Hope you had a great birthday Steph. I love the new bedding, I really need a new set for our bed.