Family Picture
Thursday, March 12, 2009
My little ballerina!!!!!
Shaylee started taking dance classes on February 27th. I was so excited and anxious to see if she would like it or not. With her you never know. She can be very stubborn if she sets her mind to something. Luckily she LOVED it. She had so much fun and looked so cute walking on her tiptoes and taking giant steps. When the class was over and I asked her if she wanted to sign up and take dance every Friday, she said "YES, YES, YES!". So, of course, I signed her up and she is loving every minute of it. She got measured for her costume for the recital last week and I am so excited to see her dance as a crab in the "The Little Mermaid".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I LOVE little girl dance recitals!
She makes a very cute ballerina.
Hey! I'm glad you found my blog!! Your little girl is so cute in her little tights!! If i ever have a girl, i hope she wants to take ballet classes!! Hope your doing well! You guys are still in Vancouver right? Harmony ward? Jensen and I are coming home from May 11 to 26th. I would love to see you!
Very cute! I am not surprised she likes it. It is very Shaylee!
Those pictures are so adorable. I bet Annika would love to go to dance class.
So precious. I love it!
Very cute. That's great that she loves it so much.
She is such a cute ballerina!
Post a Comment