I am taking a brief pause in my chronology of my blog to write a bit about my pregnancy. Since this will be my last one I am trying to savor and enjoy every moment. It has been hard since I have not felt very good, but it is getting easier as time goes on. I still have nausea most mornings and evenings, but the day time is good and that nausea is not all consuming like it was in June, July and August.
I am 22 weeks, and baby moves quite a bit. No real big movements yet, but small ones that are getting bigger, and more all the time. She mostly moves at night, but moves a little bit during the day. I get anxious if I haven't felt her in awhile. I think because I had a miscarriage in March, my anxiety is much higher with this baby. She looks great, though and I just need to relax and enjoy. I am extremely tired today and hope to feel better tomorrow. I have so much to do to prepare for this baby who will be here in LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS!!! I am excited to be a mom again and excited to have another little girl to enjoy.
Shaylee loves to rub my tummy and kiss little Maycee. Before we know what she was, Shay would rub my tummy, kiss it and then say, "I hope it's a girl, mommy! I want a sister!" I am glad we made her dreams come true. Jaron was completely clueless about the baby until he saw the 3D ultrasound picture. Then he pointed and said "Baby eyes, nose, mouth" and I said the baby is in mommy's tummy. Now if you ask him where is the baby he points to my tummy. The crib is still in his room and he points to it often and says, "Baby bed" then points to his big boy bed and says "Jaron bed". So, does he completely understand? Probably not, but there is definitely some comprehension going on in his little brain. Kenyon and Brandon are excited to have a new little sister, but don't really say much about her being in my tummy. They are busy little boys enjoying school and being little boys.
This is just a record for me to have forever. Because like with all of my four previous pregnancies, I will forgot about all these little moments one day. And I would like to have a record of at least one of them.
3 comments:
You'll be glad that you wrote your feelings down! I loved feeling the baby move inside my tummy, that's one thing that I always missed after I had my babies! FUN!
This is all so exciting! Yes, it's a good thing you're writing it all down because it will be in your memory forever now!
shan said
i rememr when i found out lauren was a girl.i was soooo excited.brothers arnt so bad,but sisters r even better,
shay.
Post a Comment