Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 30, 2010

HAPPY 40TH, PETE!!!!!!

On August 27th, Pete turned the BIG 4-0!  We had a big trip planned for his birthday present, but had to postpone it until September due to his leg issue.  So, we had a fun time celebrating with our little ones.  We got Burgerville and took it to the river to have a picnic.  Then we went on a walk along the river and threw rocks into the river.  One of our kids favorite past times.  Then on Saturday night, Pete and I went to the temple and to the Cheesecake factory.  YUM!  I LOVE the cheesecake factory.  We had a wonderful time and enjoyed having a weekend of just family.
On Pete's extra special day I want to list TEN things I LOVE about my man:

  • Pete is funny!  He keeps me laughing and that is important in all relationships.
  • Pete is so generous.  He is always willing to help others.
  • He is an awesome dad!  Our kids adore him.
  • He is a hard worker.  He gives his all in everything he does.
  • I love how his eyes sparkle when he says something outrageous and you don't know whether or not to believe him until you see the sweet sparkle. 
  • When he is passionate about something, everyone knows.  Can you say CLEVELAND?!
  • He is very intelligent.
  • He is very involved with his family, we are number one to him.  And he is very supportive of me in all my "hobbies". 
  • He is so handsome, I love to look at him!
  • And most important he loves the Lord.

IMG_7828

IMG_7830

 IMG_7833

 IMG_7849

IMG_7850

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like a fun birthday weekend

Debbie said...

Glad you guys had fun celebrating his birthday!