Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Fun!

We had a great Christmas season this year. Shaylee had her Christmas dance recital at her studio. She loves dance and it is always fun to see her do one of her favorite things.












Jaron and I also went to Shaylee's class for a fun Christmas party. (no pictures, since I forgot my camera)
We also went to the Festival of Nativities. The kids love to go to this every year. They always get to make a craft and dress up in the fun costumes and play with the little kids nativities. We also got to hear the bell choir which was fabulous!











Another fun thing that we do every year and continued the tradition this year was to go to Peacock Lane with Pete's friend from work, Kimber. It was beautiful as always.











The week before Christmas, I decided to do something Christmas related every day that week. So, we started this by making our annual gingerbread house on Monday. The kids loved putting it together of course. And it turned out super cute.



On Tuesday, we made sugar cookies and then frosted the cookies with our friends, the May's that evening. All I can say about sugar cookies is it is sure fun for the kids, but it wiped me out.







On Wednesday, we headed to the mall to do our Christmas shopping for Pete. We found some great deals and we got him some fun presents. We had a great time and the kids were so good. One of the shop owners told me how amazed she was that all four of my kids were so well behaved. They were really good.

On Thursday, we wrapped our presents for daddy and then the kids wrapped their presents for each other. It was fun to spend time with each one of them as they wrapped their presents.

And then of course the next two days were Christmas Eve and Christmas. I will post about those later!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to do something Christmas related every day before Christmas! I love it. It looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season!! MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Debbie said...

Fun times!

Cindy said...

Well, it sounds like you got your mommy payday on Weds. when someone complemented your kids! Gotta cherish those moments!

Carrie said...

Hey where is the Christmas boats ;)
I am sad the Christmas season is over already.