Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

We started our Thanksgiving week out by going to Shaylee's class for a Thanksgiving Potluck. While we were there, the kids sang a song about Turkey Lurkey and recited a poem. All of my kids have had Miss Price as a teacher and they have all sung the same song, it is super cute. Jaron loved being in Shaylee's class and had to have his chair right by her and eat with her at her table. It was so super cute.







For Thanksgiving this year, we went to my sister, Gina's house and had a wonderful meal with great company. I enjoyed chatting with my sister and the kids had a great time playing together. It was not only Thanksgiving this year, but also my nephew, Evan's, birthday, so we were able to have a cake and sing Happy Birthday to him. Kenyon thought it was way cool that he would get to be there for Evan's birthday.

I was coming down with a bad cold that day and wasn't feeling great, so I forgot to take pictures, even though I brought my camera. So, here are a few from Gina of the birthday celebration.



No comments: