This pretty sweater is from my mom and dad.
Family Picture
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
On February 26, I turned 35 years old. I had a great day filled with lots of love from my family. My birthday was on a Saturday, so we had two basketball games to go to, Brandon had a birthday party to attend and it was just a busy day like all Saturdays are nowadays. Pete took me out to dinner on Friday night. We went to the Olive Garden and it was so good. Then we went to Babies R Us and used a gift card given to us to buy Maycee a little seat with a fun play tray that she will be able to use in a few months. The night of my birthday, we had cake and ice cream and I opened my presents. I was spoiled as usual. My husband is very good at spoiling me for special occasions. Each of my children gave me a bag of one of my favorite candies. It was such a fun gift to get from them. I got dark chocolate candies from Brandon, Reeses Peanut Butter cups from Kenyon, Skittles from Shaylee, Black licorice nibs from Jaron and almond roca from Maycee. It was a wonderful day and now I am one year older, how exciting! :)








This pretty sweater is from my mom and dad.
This pretty sweater is from my mom and dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!! It looks like you had a great time! And now you have all that candy to keep you company when you are feeding the little one!!! Okay that is totally what I would do! I hope you had a great day. We miss you all!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...... You are in the prime of life. A beautiful woman having a wonderful day.
Happy be-lated birthday!! :)
Post a Comment