Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My New Goal

So, in two weeks it will be exactly six months since I wrote my weight loss goal on my blog.  At that point I was down six pounds and wanted to be down 25 pounds by the end of June.  That was a lofty goal and one that I just could not attain.  I am nursing and so I failed to take that into account, plus just the busy life of a mom of five.  So, here I am almost six months later and down 15 pounds.  I didn't lose 25 pounds in three months (I'm not quite sure what I was thinking with that goal), but I have lost 15 pounds and I am proud of that.  I am now making a new goal.  One that is attainable and I will report back in six more months.  My goal is to be down 15 more pounds by Maycee's birthday.  That gives me just over four months.  That will be 30 pounds in ten months and I will be down to my preMaycee weight! 

I have been walking with my husband at night and we are now going to add in running.  I love exercising with Pete, it is just a great way to connect with him at the end of the day.  At the beginning of my weight loss I was counting every calorie, too and that really helped me lose some pounds, so I am going to start doing that again as well on Monday.  I have high hopes to be down to my pre baby weight by her first birthday.  GO ME!!!!!

This is me in April- I had probably lost about five pounds here

This is me just last week- I lost fifteen pounds here

4 comments:

teamZ said...

Good job!

Ralina said...

Awesome Stephanie! That is great. I have been walking with Spencer at night also and it is lots of fun to talk and get exercise at the same time.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! If you ever want to get out and run or walk I am always up for it.

cjdustin said...

I know you can do it!!