Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Our Last Day

On our last day in Utah, we split up.  My mom, Cindy, Debbie and I decided to go to the new outlets on Traverse Mountain.  Pete, and my dad took the older kids and went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point.  I have no pics of our shopping trip, but Pete took some pics at the museum.

I do have a funny story about the shopping trip.  After shopping for a few hours we decided to call it quits and go eat at Johnny Rockets.  It was super busy in there and it took them FOREVER to get our order, but it finally came and it was delish!  Right when we decided to head out to the car Maycee had a yucky diaper so I had to head go change it.  My mom  went out to the van to put Summer and Annalisa in the car... I have one door that once it is unlocked it doesn't tell the sensor that it is unlocked and it relocks all the doors.  Debbie, Cindy and I came out with Maycee and Jillian and all the doors, but the one was locked.  My mom couldn't find the keys so we were all trying to pile in the one door as it was pouring rain and I mean POURING rain!!!!!! We were soaked to the bone by the time we finally found the keys and got everyone in the van.  It is a pretty funny story right now, but not so funny at the time.

Jaron, Matthew, Steven, Brandon, Kenyon, Annika and Shaylee

Matthew, Brandon, Kenyon

Annika, Shaylee

Jaron and Steven

Grandpa and his grandkids

No comments: