We always tie dye tshirts while we are in Utah. This year was no different we fit it in at the last possible moment and tie dyed on our last day, so I had to wrap my shirts up and put them in a bag and then rinse them out and wash them when we got home. I took pictures of the kids in their shirts and sent them to my sisters so they could see how cute they turned out. It was really hard to get a group shot as you can see. These were the best of about twenty, but that's how it is when you have five young kids.
| Maycee is quite the character in these pics. Here she looks like she is going to fight someone. |
| Counting fingers? |
| Examining her nails? |
| Doing a little dance? |
| My poser |
| I noticed he likes to pose with hands on hips |
| Who knows! She makes the craziest faces! |
| Love the hand on hip action |
| He thinks he's too old for stuff like this. Too bad I'm his mom! HEE! HEE! HEE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment