COUNTDOWN TAG!
10 years ago --I was in my second to last semester at BYU. I graduated from BYU in August of 1998 with a degree in Early Childhood Education.
9 daily uses -- toothbrush, bed, flat iron, blow dryer, TV, dishwasher, van, scriptures, computer
8 things on my to do list --organize all my children's clothes, mop my floor, vacuum, clean bathrooms, organize all the rooms in my house, plant my blueberry bushes, hang all my pictures in my house that are still sitting on the floor, blog Jaron's ten month page!
7 places I have lived -- Frankfurt Germany, West Virginia, Hyama Japan, New Delhi India, Bluemont Virginia, Rexburg Idaho, and Chicago Illinois. (plus Lehi Utah, the North west, and Fruit Heights, Utah)
6 things I enjoy -- reading, being with my husband, being with my children, a clean house, watching reality shows, and eating out.
5 facts you don't know about me --I worked for the CIA, I shook President George Herbert Walker Bush's hand, I've ridden on an elephant and camel, I lived in a skyscraper (38th floor) in downtown Chicago, I got a D in Chemistry when I was in Eleventh grade!
4 jobs I've had --Nanny after school, Ross dress for less, CIA, BYU Bindery (my most important job stay at home mom)
3 bad habits -- staying up too late!, not putting the laundry away, drinking too much diet soda
2 books I last finished -- "Persuasion" by Jane Austen and "The Photograph" by Virginia Ellis
1 favorite --Being at home with my hubby and kiddos!
I tag Melanie, Kelly and Julie
5 comments:
I like the new look. Thanks for doing the tag.
how would have ever known all this? Not me! You have lived in lots of places wow!
That was... who would have ever known all this? oops!
Love hearing all about you!
Yea Stephanie!!! I loved your list. I found out many things I did not know. You are an amazing woman and I love you very much.
Thank you for having your priorities straight. You are a bonus to have in our family.
You are a great wife and mother.
Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon
Post a Comment