


As unbelievable as it is my baby is ten months old! I don't know how that happened so fast! I have enjoyed him so much it is kinda sad that he is getting so big. Here is a little bit about Jaron's personality at ten months. Jaron loves to crawl anywhere and everywhere. He gets stuck in all kinds of places. Under the excersaucer, in the cupboard, under the stool or chair, under the desk, and anywhere else he can possibly get to. He is a crawling maniac. He has the cutest crawl. He army crawls and grunts as he goes. He is very loud and you can definitely here him coming.
Jaron has two teeth on bottom that he got at five months old. And is just now getting his two front teeth plus one next to it. It looks like his two front teeth will have a gap between them. How cute! Hippo teeth as my friend calls them.
Jaron has a very sweet personality. He smiles all the time and loves to see anyone from his family walk in the room. Mom, Dad, brothers, sister any one of us will get his sweet and very big grin! He is starting to "talk" he says "Da Da Da Da" and every once in awhile he will throw in a "Ma Ma Ma Ma".
He has pulled himself up to his knees and twice he has gotten to his feet. He just learned to sit up from lying down or crawling. He thinks he is really cool when he does this!
He is a drool monster! He drools like crazy and his brothers and sister think it is very gross! I tell them that baby drool is not gross it is cute! They don't believe me!
Jaron has been such a joy and we are so grateful we have been blessed to have him in our family. He is loved by all of us and he has carved a big old place in all of our hearts. Even though I can't believe he is almost one year old I also can't imagine my life without this sweet little soul in my life.


4 comments:
oh, and he is so stinking cute! Steph I think he looks allot like you. What a sweet baby:-)
I know it is so hard when your babies grow up! Mine just turned 7! I still think she should be 2!
wow! what a big boy! he sounds like a whole bunch of fun!
Oh what a happy family!!!
Jaron is a sweetheart. Don't all the children look cute in their pajamas.
I can imagine him grunting and crawling. I will be able to see it first hand soon. Hooray!!!
Lots of Love, Grandm Phelon
Post a Comment