





We had a wonderful , but very rainy Easter. We started our Easter celebration by dying Easter eggs on Saturday night. The kids had a wonderful time dying the eggs and decorating them with markers and stencils. The eggs turned out very cute.
On Sunday Pete didn't have his church meetings so he made us a wonderful breakfast. The kids found their Easter baskets which the Easter bunny hid. They spent the morning eating a lot of candy. We went to church and enjoyed hearing the talks and lessons on the Savior. After church my sister, Gina and her family came over for dinner. We had ham and potatoes it was wonderful. That is my favorite dinner. Yum! Yum! The kids had an Easter egg hunt before dinner. Tyler hid the eggs and then the little kids all went and found them.
It was a very fun Easter. We really enjoyed being together as a family.





9 comments:
I see that you kept with the St. Patrick's Day theme with your easter outfits - green. Thanks for the great dinner and lots of easter fun.
Very cute and fun looking. I also noticed the green theme. You're continuing the Paddy's Day all year long! Good thing it looks so cute on all of your little ones.
They all look so cute in their green! Baby Jaron looks so big with tie and vest on just like his brothers. He is growing up fast! What a fun weekend for you all.
Everyone looks so cute! I especially like Jaron's drool ring on his sweater! It reminds me of Ty! Cute!
So cute! Where do you get all there matching outfits? And how do you get them to hold still for a picture?
Stephanie,
There outfits are from Children's Place. They don't sit still, we just take the picture quickly and take about a million pictures.
Adorable family!
Easter Sunday- the children are beautiful. Their Easter clothes are so cute. The egg coloring looks so fun. Such a happy family.
Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon
xoxoxoxoxoxo
I didn't get to see them on Sunday. I love green. Way to think outside the box. Plus with that cute reddish hair....or is that just baby boy? I can't believe it's been a year since they were so small and teeny tiny!
Post a Comment