Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jarwin's A Queen!


Yep, that's right! According to his sister,"Jarwin's a queen". Shaylee, Jaron and I were all playing together on Thursday morning when Shaylee points to me and says, "Mommy is a pwincess ". Then pointing to herself, "Shaylee is a pwincess". Then she points to Jaron and says, "Jarwin is a queen!" I was laughing so hard I said "Jaron is what?" She looks at me very seriously and says very slowly "Jar-won is a queen"! I had to write this down for posterity. It was too funny! Especially since Pete dressed Jaron up in one of Shaylee's dresses the other day, too. Poor Jaron! Everyone is picking on him!


6 comments:

Gina said...

Love the wig picture. It doesn't look like he minded it too much. Whitney would have whipped that right off her head.

stephanie howard said...

Well he does make a pretty girl! Too cute:-)

Rebecca said...

You know someday these will be used against him by his older brothers!

Melanie said...

I don't know about Jaron being a queen, but Shaylee is definitely a pwincess Ü Your kids are adorable.

jrushing said...

Well she is still wishing for that baby sister!!!

great grandma phelon said...

Too too cute. Yes you are a royal household.

Lots of Love, Grandma Phelon