Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, August 22, 2008

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Jaron and his cousin Steven had a lot of fun together this summer. They were double trouble for sure! Steven is about nine months older than Jaron and it was really fun to see them interact.

One night while I was there, I was watching my kids and my little sister's kids while she and her husband signed some papers for her new van and my mom was working on her Sunday school lesson. Baby Summer was tired and so I was rocking her to sleep and not paying enough attention to Jaron and Steven. After a few minutes I realized that they were awfully quiet for a one and two year old. So I got up and went into the kitchen to see what they were doing. Steven had scooted the kitchen chair over to the counter and was getting donut holes out of the container. He was very sweetly sharing with Jaron who was on the floor below him and they were stuffing donut holes into their little mouths as fast as they could. It was very funny. I got Steven down, put the chair away and closed the container of donut holes. Then I cleaned them and the floor up. By this time Summer was very tired, so I went back to rocking her. Jaron was on the floor next to my chair and again I was not paying much attention to him and Steven. I finally get the baby to sleep and look down at Jaron and see quite a mess! Steven had again somehow gotten into the donut holes and he and Jaron are not only eating them, but smashing them into the carpet as well! I took Summer straight to my mom, so I could clean up the mess before they really destroyed the carpet!



This is only one of the times these two got themselves into a mess! I can't wait until next year when they are both walking and talking to see what kind of trouble they get into.

DOUBLE TROUBLE aka Steven and Jaron!

This also made me realize that I never want a 3 month old, 15 month old and two year old! Way too many babies!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

dosn't suprize me a bit! whitney and annika were like that when we were in utah.
tyler

Debbie said...

Cute! I was looking at them with Steven and he got all excited and pointed at the screen and said "Kennon"! Apparently he remembers Kenyon!