Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Kenyon!





Today my sweet Kenyon turned six years old! I can't believe it's been six years! Kenyon was the sweetest little baby. He's my only baldy and I didn't realize he would be a redhead until he was about a month old. His eyebrows started to grow in and my mom was looking at him and she goes I think he's going to have red hair! Sure enough, he has the most beautiful red hair.

Here are a few things about why Kenyon is special. Kenyon has the best sense of humor. He can always make me laugh and cheer me up. He also has the biggest smile. All I have to do is look at his smiling face and it cheers me up. Kenyon is very generous. He is almost always willing to share. He is very good about sharing his toys with Brandon. He and Brandon are the best of friends. I am so glad that they enjoy each other so much. Kenyon is very good about playing with Shaylee. He has a very close bond with his baby brother Jaron. He feels like they have a special connection because Jaron is a redhead like he is and Brandon and Shaylee are "blonde heads". That is his phrase. Kenyon says the funniest things without even realizing it. He cracks me up. Kenyon is also very compassionate towards others. He is very willing to help others and is very kind.

Kenyon is such a special little boy and I am so glad that he is mine! I love you, Kenyon! Happy Birthday!








5 comments:

Tyler said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENYON!he definetly has a sense of humor and loves his siblings. just a question is jaron walking yet?
love tyler

Steph said...

Tyler-
Jaron walks here and there, but still prefers to crawl. I'm sure he will really take off in the next couple of weeks.

Emily said...

How fun! Saw the crater lake picture - we've been there too!

The Morgans said...

They grow to fast! And now you know that I am getting old because i said "They grow to fast" Did I tell you I am happy to have you back!

Nicole Jackson said...

I love to see those baby pics of Kenyon, he's so cute and looks just like Jaron. What a fun birthday for him!