Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family pictures


On Saturday, November 22nd we had our family pictures taken. My friend Lindsi was so nice to take them for us. She is very talented and she did a great job! Pete and I are so pleased with how they turned out. The kids were horrid while she was taking the pictures, so I was expecting the worst, but they turned out great! Thanks so much Lindsi! They are darling!



This picture makes me laugh!- They were just done!



This is my favorite! Pete says- we look HOT and I must agree!


11 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute!! Your baby is darling!

Gina said...

Cute pictures. Glad your week is going better.

Kelly said...

I don't know about HOT, but you guys sure look good. And of course the kids all look great!

Love ya

Emily said...

For cute! Isn't it fun to get a couple picture? Just like the old days!

Steph said...

What you don't think we look HOT! Come on Kel, give me a little love!

Tiffany said...

Great pictures! Isn't taking family pictures torture? I love that you took them along the MC trail. We were thinking about doing that for next year because it's so close and naturey.

Kim said...

I love the pictures, you guys all look great!!!

Debbie said...

Great pictures guys!

stephanie howard said...

So stinking cute! I don't believe you when you say the kids were horrid! No way can you get such cute pictures if the kids were acting up:-p

Gina said...

Shannon says...

cute!!!i luv the 1 with all the kids standing on the pathway!!! since U make such cute bows,i'd be willing 2 bet $ that Shaylee's Corner is or will be a HUGE hit.
:) :p :} :]

Allison said...

Love the pictures! Your family is so cute.