Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Beginning to "Feel" a lot Like Christmas!


We have started our Christmas celebrations. I love that Christmas parties and activities go through all of December. It is so much fun. It started on Friday with our ward Christmas party. This year they did a family Christmas party, which I prefer, to a couple one. Christmas is all about the kids. Our theme was the Polar Express. We got to wear our jammies and we had breakfast for dinner. My kids loved it! Everyone got a ticket for hot chocolate and when the conductor brought the hot chocolate around he punched the ticket. It was yummy. Each child got to make a candy train, which my kids made and then promptly ate it right away! We had a short program that was very nice and then it was time to go. It was such fun, I loved it!




On Sunday we took the kids to see the Festival of Nativities. We go every year. There is a kids room where they can play with a big nativity, puzzles, little people nativity, and lots of other fun activities. While the kids do that we get to go look at all the beautiful nativities from around the world. It is a lot of fun. The kids also got to make their own baby Jesus in a manger.




We are excited for all of our other fun activities. I love Christmas time!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like you are having fun!

Ashley said...

CUTE!! Love the matching monkey jammies!

Kim said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! And I love all the monkey jammies, monkey's are my favorite!!!

Cindy said...

I love Christmas time too! (I am writing this on my new laptop!)

Steph said...

Yea! For your new laptop! Such fun!