Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun Family Home Evening


On Monday, January 5th we got together with our friends the May's for dinner, family home evening and sugar cookie decorating! We were supposed to do this before Christmas, but we were too busy and decided to postpone to the uneventful month of January!



Good times were had by everyone! We love the May's and always enjoy hanging out with them! We realized on Monday that we have known them for five years now! Wow! Time does fly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to have friends close by that kind of feel like family?! looks like you had a bunch of fun :)

cjdustin said...

Sugar cookies and good friends are a great combination. Sound like a fun time!

Unknown said...

Hey, guys! I had to let you how much I enjoyed your Christmas letter. It was so fun to see how much your kids have grown. They are too adorable. Thanks very much for including us on your list. Kim is doing her very best to bring me into the age of computers,but it isn't easy. I'm very impressed by all of you and your blogs. I'm afraid that I'm light years away from my comfort zone.
Love you all, Donita

Debbie said...

We did cookie decorating before Christmas. My kids each did one cookie and then they were done!